Patch Notes (Ver.2.0.4 7/15/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/07/15 (Fri) 20:51
- New quests have been added to the Main Story of Chapter 2 in Anothereidos!
- Quests past 2-27 “Another Eidos” will be implemented in future updates.
- A new event entitled, “Get Fired Up for Erotic Wrestling!,” has begun!
- Quests beyond EW-4 “Erotic Men’s Fight Club II” will be implemented in future updates!
- About the option text of EW-4 “Erotic Men’s Fight Club II” cannot be displayed correctly, the correct display should be as shown in the figure below, and it is scheduled to be corrected on 07/22 (Friday).
- Rougarou and Gordov have been added.
- The following units may now undergo Adventurer Rank Up: Edgar, Dakkar, Hulk, Ragnar, Harimau, and Yurt.
- The pick-up scouting event entitled, “No way I’m taking part in erotic wrestling!!,” has begun!
- “Rougarou Still #1” has been added in Japanese, English, and Traditional Chinese.
- Made adjustments to the game’s overall to shave data excess and reduce memory load.
- The recommended level for a quest is not displayed.
- SP +10 added for Seals and Lute to their skill level upon reaching Lv. 4.
- Adjusted sound effect noise level upon activating a nature that has a recovery effect.
- The pick-up event “Relief Request from the Emperor Himself” has been rebooted and will be extended until Fri. 7/29 (JST).
- We apologize for how both routine maintenance and emergency maintenances have affected the gameplay of our adventurers tremendously, and this is our way to say thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to get stuck upon transitioning over to the Unit Selection Screen when no units are in one’s party on the Party Formation Screen.
- Fixed bugs which prevented the skills of Pirate Sorcerer from functioning as intended.
- Fixed bug which prevented the nature of Volund from functioning as intended.
- Improved the English and Traditional Chinese localizations of Hulk’s Still #1.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- We are still confirming the details of a bug in which limited-time version of characters are treated differently on Boosting Screens despite sharing the same Intimacy as their standard version. This is currently being addressed.
- We are aware of a bug preventing support characters from withdrawing from the battlefield and we are currently addressing it.
- Unable to obtain content (remains under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.