Patch Notes (Ver.2.0.3 7/8/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/07/08 (Fri) 18:03
- The pick-up scouting event “Relief Request from the Emperor Himself” has ended today on Fri. 7/8 (JST).
- New quests have been added to the Main Story of Chapter 2 in Anothereidos!
- Quests beyond 2-26 “At Wilderness’ Extreme” will continue to be implemented in future updates.
- New exploration quests have been added.
- Quests which enable you to obtain the items necessary for character Adventurer Rank and Skill Level.
- Additional quests of this nature will be sequentially added upon the next update and onward.
- The following units may now undergo Adventurer Rank Up: “Billford”, “Ruke”, “Sol”, “Yabsakha”, “Lute”, and “Seals”.
- As for Yabsakha’s rank-up illustration, this will be implemented in a future update.
- You are now able to sort by level on the Character Selection Screen.
- You are now able to long press the “+” and “-” buttons on the Character Level Up, Stamina Recovery, and Warehouse Screens.
- Improved functionality when selecting until panels/deployed units.
- “Lute’s” pixelated art has been changed.
- The in-game pick-up rates page now displays the Web version.
- Fixed bug which caused the next attack to happen twice when a unit would stop attacking.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in Robin’s skill effect differing from the explanation.
- Fixed bug which caused “Archer Mummy” to prioritize attacking enemies with the lowest HP even during normal attack.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- We are confirming the details of a bug in which limited-time version of characters are treated differently on Boosting Screens despite sharing the same Intimacy as their standard version. This is currently being addressed.
- We are aware of a bug preventing support characters from withdrawing from the battlefield and we are currently addressing it.
- Unable to obtain content (still under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.