Patch Notes (Ver.2.0.2 7/1/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/07/01 (Fri) 22:50
- A new quest has been added to Chapter 2 of the Main Story in Anothereidos!
- Further quests beyond 2-21 “The Crow Returns II” will be added in future updates!
- New expedition quests have been added.
- Quests which enable you to obtain the items necessary for character Adventurer Rank and Skill Level.
- Additional quests of this nature will be sequentially added upon the next update and onward.
＜Strengthening < Boosting＞
- The following units may now Rank Up: “Kafka”, “Hellion”, “Zacharoff”, “Jalam”, “Gymnos”, and “Dyne”.
- *: As for Zacharoff’s rank-up illustration, it will be implemented in a future update.
- Adjustments have been made to improve resource download and loading speeds.
- Some expedition quests have been renamed.
- Supplies Search → Collect Battle Records
- Collecting Materials → Collect Skill Manuals
- Interaction Supplies Search → Collect Gift Boxes
- Any existing expedition quest involving these categories have had their numbering schematics completely revised.
- No changes have been made regarding the variety or quantity of items that may be obtained via these quests.
- For our Half-Anniversary Event, the following items have had their names revised as such.
- 3-Star Partner Scout Ticket → Half-Anniversary 3-Star Partner Scout Ticket
- 4-Star Partner Scout Ticket → Half-Anniversary 4-Star Partner Scout Ticket
- 5-Star Partner Scout Ticket → Half-Anniversary 5-Star Partner Scout Ticket
- 6-Star Partner Scout Ticket → Half-Anniversary 6-Star Partner Scout Ticket
- In the explanation field for these Partner Scout Tickets, it is stated that the characters that are obtainable are limited to those that have been implemented into the game as of 6/23/2022 (JST).
- No change has been to how long “Half-Anniversary Partner Scout Tickets” are good for (there is no deadline by which to use them).
- Fixed bug which resulted in the display scaling of a character to remain on the same magnification it was prior to resetting despite the attempt to reset it.
- Fixed bug which caused the nature of “Equus” to not activate as intended.
- Fixed bug which caused areas to display from the wrong direction when Amorey (Adventurer Rank 2) or “Half-Anniversary Amorey” would attack.
- Fixed bug which caused “Trait” not to display on the Support Unit Details Screen.
- Fixed bug in which a character’s Proficiency was not being configured upon raising Adventurer Rank.
- Fixed bug which caused the actual skill effect of Zacharoff to not change whatsoever from its Lv. 1 status even up raising his Skill Level.
- Fixed bug which prevented players from transitioning over to the Interaction Screen in the event only “Young Hellion” had been obtained out of the two variants “Hellion” and “Young Hellion”.
- To all adventurers who had obtained “Young Hellion” prior to maintenance held on Friday 7/1/2022 (JST) have been issued x1 Edgar’s Freebie Ticket.
- Fixed bug which allowed for viewing Still #3 of characters in conditions that were not congruent with design.
- Fixed bug which caused the character selected on the Interaction Screen to continue displaying on other screens even after transitioning away from that initial screen.
- Improved the Traditional Chinese localization for Jalam’s Still #1.
- Revised in-game wording of the pick-up rates for the “Half-Anniversary Pick-Up” Event which failed to mention Kafka and Rothhart to what had been mentioned on our homepage’s initial notice of this event.
- Fixed bug which prevented the number of characters held to not display accurately on the User Info Screen.
- Fixed bug in which one’s inputted greetings would not be saved on the User Info Screen.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- We are confirming the details of a bug in which limited-time version of characters are treated differently on Boosting Screens despite sharing the same Intimacy as their standard version. This is currently being addressed.
- We are aware of a bug preventing support characters from withdrawing from the battlefield and we are currently addressing it.
- Unable to obtain content (still under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.