Patch Notes (Ver.1.2.6 5/20/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/05/27 (Fri) 17:19
- Chapter 2 of Anothereidos is now rolling out!
- Quests beyond 2-2 “Dragon Vein Assembly” are planned to be installed in future updates soon!
- “Kafka” and “Rothhart” have been added.
- Kafka Still #1 has been added in JPN, ENG, and TRAD CHIN.
- The pick-up scouting event entitled “Relief Request from the Emperor Himself Pickup 1” has begun.
- The deadline to obtain the event item “Investigation Clue” has ended.
- The deadline to obtain “Equus’ Secret” is set to Friday 5/27 (JST) up until the maintenance scheduled for that day.
- Once the maintenance for Friday 5/27 (JST) has concluded, you will no longer be able to exchange Investigation Clues for event rewards. Once the exchange deadline has been met, any Investigation Clues that you may possess will be deleted, so please be sure to exchange them before that time!
- However, the scenarios will remain viewable even after the maintenance scheduled for Friday 5/27 (JST).
- Fixed bug causing the skill for “Mummy” to not function as intended.
- Fixed bugs causing the natures of “Pirate Musketeer” and “Archer Mummy” to not function as intended.
- Fixed bug which made it possible to add the same character in one’s party that is already selected as support via certain operations.
- Fixed bug which caused certain text in Equus’ Still 1 from displaying properly in the English localization.
- Improved the Traditional Chinese translation for Flet’s still.
- Fixed bug which would undo character selections upon pressing the sort button when forming parties.
- Fixed bug which caused the display area within windows on certain devices to be extremely narrow.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- Unable to obtain content (still under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.