Patch Notes (ver.1.2.3 4/22/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/04/27 (Wed) 15:37
- Scenarios have been added to the event “Day & Night in Pays Blanc”.
- PN-16 “Patrolling the Workshop” and beyond will be added in the near future.
- The event prize “Billford’s Secret” has now been released.
- Billford Still 4 has been added (JPN and TRAD CHN only).
- You must have first obtained the character in question as well as the trade item “Billford’s Secret” to view this still.
- You are now able to sort through characters.
- Fixed mistakes within some scenarios in the event texts of “Day & Night in Pays Blanc”.
- The English and Traditional Chinese translations of other scenarios have also been improved.
- Skill explanation details for after leveling up now display.
- Skill explanations themselves have also been completely revamped.
- Vague and inconsistent wording have been eliminated, and it has now been fixed so that the target and duration time of certain skills appear correctly.
- The names of some skills in the English localization have been altered.
- Fixed bug which would cause you to return to the Home Screen instead of the initial Stage Selection Screen when tapping “Return” after going from “Stage Selection Screen” → “Party Selection Screen” → “Character Selection Screen” → “Strengthen Screen” .
- Fixed bugs which prevented the skills of Zacharoff, Pino, Jade, Volund, and Obsidonian Imperial Artillery Soldier not to function correctly.
- Fixed bug which caused Volund’s nature not to function properly.
- Fixed bug which caused some UI to display in Japanese even when English/Traditional Chinese was chosen as the display language.
- Fixed bug which caused the “Stranger” icon not to appear on the scouting animation screen.
■■■Regarding Other Known Bugs■■■
- Unable to obtain content (still under revision).
If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.