Patch Notes (Ver.2.2.4 11/18/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/11/18 (Fri) 19:09
- New quests have been added to the newest event “Swimsuit-Only Dress Code! Bright Summer Fest! ～You’re Invited to Rammy Night Parties Hosted by DJ Azmond!～”!
- Quests beyond MN-13 “You Won’t Be Sleeping Tonight III” will be implemented in future updates!
- “Flet’s Secret” has been unlocked in The Exchange.
- “Slick Tanning Lotion” can no longer be obtained from event quests “Swimsuit-Only Dress Code! Bright Summer Fest!”!
- The following units may now undergo Adventurer Rank Up: Thomas, Brute, Azmond
- New animations for the Rank Up versions of Thorkell, Bart, and Yurt have been implemented.
- Added “Lute Still #1”
- Added “【Lifeguard Dog】Hanzo Still #3”
- This can be unlocked by possessing【Lifeguard Dog】Hanzo and increasing his Intimacy to 100.
- Added “Flet Still #4”
- “Flet Still #4” can be unlocked by possessing both the unit “Flet” and the item “Flet’s Secret”.
- “Change HabbitID (Email Address)” and “Delete Account” options have been implemented.
■■■Bug Changes / Fixes■■■
- Adjustments have been made to improve screen visibility for some battle stages in Chapter 0 and Chapter 1 of the main story and some event stages of “¡Viva el Presidente!”.
- A bug has been corrected where the activation conditions for the Brute’s nature were incorrect, causing it to behave differently than expected during battles. In addition, the following changes have been made to the description.
- 【Before】Recovery +10% when skill is utilized. → 【After】Recovery +10% when one’s own HP is recovered.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- As for character “Bond” values, we are still planning to consolidate this into a sum figure for characters with the same name.
- Unable to obtain content (remains under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.