Patch Notes (Ver.184.108.40.206 2/10/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/02/10 (Thu) 08:30
Patch Notes for Ver. 220.127.116.11 （2/10/2022）
＜Event Scenarios & Battles＞
- The event prizes “Dakkar’s Secret”, “Harimau’s Secret”, and “Leonhart’s Secret” for the ongoing event “¡Viva el presidente!” have now been added.
- There is no deadline to exchange for these items.
- Dakkar – Still #4 has been added (JPN only).
- Harimau – Still #4 has been added (JPN only).
- Leonhart- Still #4 has been added (JPN only).
- To view these stills you must have obtained both the character in question as well as the respective exchange item from the event “¡Viva el presidente” for said character–(##’s Secret).
- Dakkar – Still #1 has been added (JPN/ENG/TRAD CHIN).
- The player is now notified via a dialogue of their insufficient draco amount when attempting to strengthen a character.
- Regarding scouting animations, we have made fixes to Edgar’s aura and rarity correspondences and deleted the animation which made it seem that the star rarity had dropped during a pick-up.
- Fixed the bug which prevented some devices from properly transitioning to the exchange for “Pirate Treasure”.
- There is no deadline for obtaining and/or exchanging “Pirate Treasure”.
- Minor corrections have been made to the Traditional Chinese translation of Chapter 0.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from obtaining XP after clearing a battle.
- We plan to compensate those affected with the XP that should have been gained in the past on a future date.
- Fixed the app to play the victory animation when winning a battle.
- Fixed a bug which caused the directionality of deployed units to not function properly.
- Fixed overlap between shop banner and character which made the screen difficult to navigate properly.
- Fixed a bug which caused the game to not load on some devices when the language is set to Arabic.
- Fixed the bug which prevented Pino’s crystalline good from displaying.
■■■Bugs Being Fixed■■■
- We are aware that accessing the user name card screen may result in system error.
- We are aware that attempting to follow someone when one has reached one’s max capacity of friends results in system error.
- We are aware of a bug in which support-designated unit(s) cannot be utilized in battle scenes.