Patch Notes (Ver.184.108.40.206 – 1/27/22)
【最新更新】 2022/01/27 (Thu) 14:16
Patch Notes: Ver. 220.127.116.11 （01/27/2022）
- The event “¡Viva el presidente!” is now available.
＜New Pick-Up Gacha Event＞
- The pick-up gacha for “¡Viva el presidente!” is also underway!
- Pino, Dakkar, and Harimau have been added.
- Robin – Still 1 as been added (JPN/TRAD CHN).
- Dakkar – Still 1 has been added (JPN only).
- Pino – Still 1 has been added (JPN/ENG/TRAD CHN).
- Harimau – Still 1 has been added (JPN/ENG/TRAD CHN).
- Reduced processing load of audio and images in scenarios.
- Additional load reduction for scenarios remains planned.
- In standard display mode, it is now possible to display 2-3 line text in scenarios.
- Audio files have been reduced in size.
- Further size reductions are planned.
- Adjustments have been made to in-battle damage calculations.
- Nitro’s bombs now fly up even higher.
- Regarding content acquisition, we have fixed the issue in which acquisition failure resulted in not being able to acquire said content again.
- We are aware of many passages in the English version of the scenarios being cut off, and we have made the appropriate fixes so that such text omissions are no longer displayed as such.
- Chapter 0’s scenarios aside from “In the Rapids ~ “Pull Out the Crystalline Good!” have been handled. Unaddressed scenarios will hopefully be fixed soon.
- The problem of stamina not being returned when interrupted has been fixed.
- “Stamina Drop x 50” has been sent to your mailbox.
- Yurt: Fixed this character so that his skill and nature would work and so that he functioned properly in battle.
- Wrecker: Fixed the bug in which his skill wouldn’t work.
- Thorkell: Fixed the bug in which the block icon wouldn’t return after activating his skill.
- Fixed the situation in which he would accidentally block when there were multiple units.
- Pirate Sorcerer: Fixed nature to match its stated description.
- Baran: Fixed its nature effect calculation to what it should be.
- Karetovi: Fixed its nature effect calculation to what it should be.
- Archer Mummy: Fixed skill so that it could activate.
- Thomas: Fixed skill and nature to match their stated descriptions.
- Fixed skills and natures which affect other units that didn’t work properly.
- Fixed bug which caused unintended selection of units whenever the user would tap a panel with nothing.
- Fixed bug which caused the game to hang up if the skill button were pressed for a character who doesn’t have a skill.
- Fixed bug in which the enemy unit’s ATK became far too small under specific conditions.
- We have fixed the bug in which players could not register new credit card info via the pull-down because the proper Western date format would not appear based on the device’s time zone.
- The pull-down now generates based on the system’s clock so that it works regardless of the user device’s time zone.