Patch Notes (ver.18.104.22.168 1/10/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/01/13 (Thu) 00:50
Patch Notes for Ver. 22.214.171.124 （2022/01/10）
- The pick-up events featuring the New Year in Yamato, “A New Year for Yamato Virtue!” and “A New Year for Yamato Honor!”, have been added.
- Rasho, Hanzo, Sarutobi, and Kongoh have been added.
- Still 1 for Rasho (JPN/ENG only), Hanzo, Fu (JPN only) have been added.
- Still 1 for Flet (ENG/TRAD CHN) and Jinnosuke (ENG/TRAD CHN) have been added.
- Character-specific attack effects have been set for throwing-style weapons.
- Graphics to battle maps have been changed to use up less data.
- Now able to have the unique motions per character seen when utilizing a skill replaced.
- Skills which designate where a trap/summoning have specific guides.
- Adjusted the difficulty of Chapter 0.
- Removed the Story Progression field from the ‘Friends’ Screen.
- Ending UnionPay transactions made on the ‘Shop’ Screen.
- Lightened the data load for character and banner images.
- Lightened the data load for scouting and battle result animations.
- Lightened the data load of the battle maps and changed the map chips.
- Lightened the data load for tutorial scenarios.
- We will proceed with lightening the data load for other scenarios as well.
- Chapter 0 Scenario “Gather ‘Round the Dragon Vein” has undergone data load lightening.
- Adjusted the volume of sound effects.
- Made adjustments to the display sizes and positions of characters.
- Fixed the bug in which the screen display was incorrect for automatic stamina recovery.
- Fixed the bug in which the expiration date would display even for already consumed Limited Time Extra Rich Staminade
- 14 non-expiring Extra Rich Staminades have been issued to all adventurers who purchases 1 or more monthly passes by 1/10/2022 3 PM (JST).
- Fixed to where a badge displays when there is a new notification in one’s mailbox and/or in Notifications.
- Fixed the bug in which the COST return for Vanguard units withdrawal was not working properly.
- Fixed the bug in which you could endlessly obtain COST with certain units such as Goblin Riders.
- Fixed bug in which the game would freeze when units die, transform, or withdraw right before a long-distance attack lands.
- Fixed bug which resulted in some skill icons not properly displaying.
- Fixed the bug in which stamina would not decrease on a fixed party stage.
- Fixed it to where Blank Recruitment Flyers appear in the Battle Rewards list.
- Fixed bug involving specific 4-star challenges not performing exactly according to their stated special rules.
- Fixed bug in which battle map wouldn’t display upon starting a 4-star challenge in Quests 0-11.
- Fixed the bug in which Flet’s skill and nature wouldn’t activate when conditions were met.
- Fixed the bug in which Robin’s nature wouldn’t activate when conditions were met as well as the bug in which his skill’s effect parameter display was inaccurate.
- Fixed the bug in which Lute’s nature did not behave as stated.
- Fixed the bug in which Rook’s nature did not behave as stated.
- Regarding Bart, fixed the bug in which skill points would decrease when designating a tile which cannot hold a trap as a trap.
- Fixed the bug involving Zacharoff’s skill.
- Fixed the bug involving Nitro’s skill.
- Fixed the bug involving the seldom chance of the game freezing upon Barboros transforming or when his transformation would revert back.
- Fixed the bug in which Imperial Cavalryman wouldn’t appear on the ‘Interaction’ Screen.
- Fixed the bug in which Barboros’ Crystalline Good wouldn’t display.