Patch Notes (Ver.2.1.8 10/7/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/10/08 (Sat) 04:01
・The pickup scouting events “XXX 5 Seconds After Having Met!/”Investigate the Endless Mating Season!” have concluded as of Fri. 10/7 (JST).
- New quests have been added to the newest event “Swimsuit-Only Dress Code! Bright Summer Fest!”!
- Quests beyond SF-6 “Swimsuit Summit III” will be implemented in future updates!
- The following unit may now undergo Adventurer Rank Up: Bart.
- A special illustration now displays for”Flet” when he undergoes Adventurer Rank Up.
- When the adventurer rank of “Nitro” is increased, an exclusive dot is now displayed.
- Characters on the Interaction Screen now appear in swimsuits (although some characters still appear normally).
- Added “Azmond Still #1” (Japanese only).
- Added “【The Beach’s Elements】Fu and 【The Beach’s Thunder】Rai Still #3″ in Japanese, English, and Traditional Chinese.
- Whether you choose the standard or limited version of a character, you will enter the same interaction screen, which also means that Intimacy and Still Unlock Progression are shared.
- When possessing a limited character, Still #3 is unlocked when you raise your intimacy with said character to 100.
- It is now possible to switch illustrations that display on the Home Screen between pre-rank up and post-rank up.
- Fixed bug which prevented the poison effect of【The Beach’s Elements】Fu from working.
- Fixed bug which affected【The Beach’s Thunder】Rai’s Nature by having his Attack Speed remain elevated even when ally characters withdrew.
- Fixed bug which prevented Bart’s nature from functioning as intended.
- Fixed bug which preventing summoning units via skill in adjacent areas to large-sized units.
- Changed character display location on the Friends’ Screen.
- Fixed bug which “Sexy G-Men Deployed! Protect the Peace on Cruisin’ Beach! ” was missing “Limited Time Pick Up” from the banner.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- In regard to a character’s “Bond” value, we plan on consolidating this into a sum figure for characters of the same name.
- Unable to obtain content (remains under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.