Patch Notes (Ver.2.1.7 9/30/2022)
【最新更新】 2022/10/01 (Sat) 02:27
- New quests have been added to Main Story Chapter 3 “Alpha and Omega”!
- Quests beyond 3-33 “Ballade Carried by the Wind” will be implemented soon!
- A new event entitled “Swimsuit-Only Dress Code! Bright Summer Fest” has begun!
- Quests beyond SF-3 “Bright Summer Fest, Begin! III” will be implemented soon!
- “【Beach Hunter】Leonhart, “【The Beach’s Elements】Fu, “【The Beach’s Thunder】Rai,” and”【New Look】Barboros” have been added!
- A new pick-up scouting event entitled “Sexy G-Men Deployed! Protect the Peace on Cruisin’ Beach! ” has begun.
- “Large-Sized Units” have been introduced.
- Large-sized units may not be placed down when there are units nearby, and you may not place down new units by a large-sized unit.
- “Bright Summer Fest Invite A Pack” is now available for purchase.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the illustrator name to display when ranking up either Alec or Ornis.
- Adjusted the explanation text for Bandit Ballista’s and Pino’s trait.
- Made it so that Wrecker (BOSS) can be blocked.
■■■Regarding Known Bugs■■■
- We have confirmed that there is a bug which is preventing the poison effect of 【The Beach’s Elements】Fu from working. This will be fixed in next week’s patch.
- We have confirmed that there is a bug affecting【The Beach’s Thunder】Rai’s Nature in which his Attack Speed remains elevated even when ally characters withdraw. This will be fixed in next week’s patch.
- Unable to obtain content (remains under revision).
- If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you clear your cache then reboot.
- Update does not proceed from “Preparing Install…” when attempting to update APK files from HabbitLauncher.
- It is possible to download the latest game application (client-side) manually from the URL below.